- Kentucky fans
- Bracket competitions involving money
- Bracket competitions involving bragging rights
- Little teams making it to the “dance” and clogging up my newsfeed about it … then losing (cough, Wofford)
- Fun events planned around unimportant games
- Lucky bracket-makers
- Those non-reason fans. Like, why do you like UConn? Um, because they are goooood.
- The hindsight effect: “I knew they would lose. Why would I put them going so far?”
So there it is. I’m not bitter, just basketball-ed out.
Thank the sports gods for baseball season.